Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Just Call Me Grace

Howdy folks! 

Sooo...here's the thing...I had this awesome post planned for y'all today but I had a little accident yesterday and because of it, I'm in a lot of pain. I get stiff if I sit in one spot for too long so sitting in front of the computer long enough to create an awesome post ain't happenin.

Photobucket

Above is the text message I sent to my BFF right after my fall. Then I posted it to Instagram (you really should be following me!). I'm all about the sympathy.

So this is what happened: 

First you should know that I'm in the middle of potty training the little man. It's not going well. I went to the bedroom to change clothes; the kiddos were in the living room with Hubs for we're talkin, 5 minutes. I come in the living room and Hubs goes for the shower. I go over to little man and realized he pee'd in his underroos  (oh yea, that's what we call em!) So, I got him cleaned up and in a fresh pair, after making him sit on the toilet for a few minutes. 

Then he wants to sit in my lap and while it is against my better judgement to let him sit in my lap w/o his diaper on, I just couldn't resist the cuddles. About two minutes into our cuddle time, the boy pee'd on me!! I was seriously frustrated and I put him down and rushed him off to the bathroom. I went to sit down on the edge of the bathtub and I just slipped right off of it and INTO the bathtub. I tried to break my fall with my arm but I still slammed back into the wall. My left shoulder slammed up against the built in soap holder thingy. 

Just call me Grace.

I'm literally hurting all over - throbbing shoulders and back, pain in my arm, wrist, neck and now most recently a headache! Like I said, no awesome post today my friends.

Photobucket

I'll try again tomorrow!

                                          Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I hope you feel better asap!!! That fall sounds bad :(

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hopefully it's just some bumps and bruises and nothing worse. I hope it gets better soon!
    I love that pillow!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers - I want to get to know you! Please make sure you are not a "no reply" blogger so that I can respond to you!