Image Map

Friday, July 13, 2012

RevolutionizeHer

Hip Hip Hooray! It's Friday y'all! Unfortunately it's comin a flood in these parts cause it's been raining for like a week, but I'll take it cause that means we aren't boiling in 100+ temperatures. Ahem..okay, weather forecast is over!

I wanted to tell y'all about this amazing little community called RevolutionizeHer.  RevolutionizeHer is a community for women to join together and share their dreams and it is designed to bring women together to support and assist each other in  reaching their goals. Regardless of what your dreams or goals may be the RH community will be there to empower, support, and celebrate with you.


RevolutionizeHer relaunched their new, totally redesigned site on Tuesday which has made it easier for members to connect with each other and I've gotta tell ya - so far the turn out has been amazing! There are great conversations happening in the forum & chat room and friendships are quickly being made.

I'm telling you all of this because I'd like you to join me in the community. Whether you are a mom, a student, a business owner, a blogger or all of the above I can promise you will benefit from this amazing group of ladies!

I was honored when the creators of RevolutionizeHer asked me to a be an admin for the new site and today is my first official day on the job! I'll be tweeting and facebookin' it up all day today, as well as chatting it up in the forums. Y'all come say hi, mmkay?

XO,
Lacey

 ©..And They Call Me Mommy,2012.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your first day! My first day was yesterday! So glad you are on the Social Media team with me! Can't wait to make the site a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Lindsey! I'm happy we're on the same team too - I know we're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers - I want to get to know you! Please make sure you are not a "no reply" blogger so that I can respond to you!